Summary of the Role
Precise TV, the leading contextual video ad targeting company trusted by some of the world's leading brands, is looking for an outstanding Sales Director (Retail) in the US market with a proven record of revenue generation and a passion for online video advertising. We want someone who loves our product offering and knows how to sell creative solutions to new business prospects. You should be confident while staying humble, you work hard, and know how to have fun. You have a strong understanding of how best to leverage video for advertising goals.
- Lead discussions to convey Precise TV’s value to prospects and demonstrate that value and resulting ROI.
- Solicit and validate prospect’s critical business issues to inform and demonstrate relevant Precise TV solutions.
- Proven ability to develop, influence and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in marketing departments.
- Drive Precise TV business growth by creating collateral and narratives, identifying potential leads and having a passion for outbounding and pitching.
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with sales team members, the advertising operations team, product, research and marketing departments.
- Hit and exceed quarterly sales goals.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of successful sales experience focused on selling advertising solutions.
- Experience with media sales, media consulting, and uncovering needs of stakeholders/customers/users and developing solutions for multiple audiences.
- Ability to develop and present compelling pitch decks and proposals aligned to customer’s marketing objectives.
- Business experience and knowledge of using digital advertising to drive business objectives.
- Track record of building and maximizing strong relationships with key contacts at prospect accounts.
- Proven top performer of consistently achieving sales goals.
- Ability to educate customers about complex ideas, insights or solutions in an elegant, articulate and meaningful way.
- Can do attitude.
- Track record of measuring ROI and impact of marketing programs
- Excellent communication, writing and speaking skills required.
- Understanding of the online video advertising ecosystem with particular focus on YouTube, TikTok, CTV, AVOD or TV.
- Experience with omnichannel retailers/manufacturers and knowledge of their multiple sales channels.
- Strong “hustle” mentality with desire to work in a dynamic startup environment where your input can help shape our offerings.