Summary of the Role
Precise TV, the leading contextual video ad targeting company trusted by some of the world's leading brands, is looking for an outstanding Paid Media Specialist in the US market with at least two years of Google Ads experience.
We are a Google Premier Partner, accredited by KidSafe as COPPA compliant and have the TAG brand safety seal. Precise TV’s AI platform analyses millions of YouTube videos relating to specific demographics, interests and topics. Our service delivers 100% transparent, relevant & brand safe advertising, that significantly increases engagement, product interest and sales for our clients.
The ideal candidate is a blend of account manager, digital analyst & campaign manager who can work together within our Ad Operations team.
- Plan & create advanced campaigns on YouTube, TikTok & CTV for key clients using our Precise TV platform & proprietary data to ensure relevance and brand suitability
- Deliver data-driven, strategic recommendations to optimise campaign strategies to achieve set KPIs
- Post-campaign: Translate data into relevant, actionable and measurable insights
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our key clients to ensure we are building trust and loyalty
- Work with our global sales team in London, Sydney & New York on global account strategies
- Work with our Ad Operations & Data Analytics team in London to ensure consistent measurement & achievement of agreed KPIs with your clients
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of Google Ads or DV360 experience
- Google ads certification in at least one of Search, Shopping or Video
- Experienced in managing sizeable campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- A degree or relevant higher education qualification is beneficial
- Can do attitude.
- Track record of measuring ROI and impact of marketing programs
- Excellent communication, writing and speaking skills required.
- Understanding of the online video advertising ecosystem with particular focus on YouTube, TikTok, and CTV.
- Strong “hustle” mentality with desire to work in a dynamic startup environment where your input can help shape our offerings.