Summary of the Role
Precise TV is looking for a confident, detail-oriented and talented ad operations candidate with four plus years experience in managing large, complex clients with a proven track record of consistently hitting client goals, achieving strong client retention and growth rates and has the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels, who is looking to make a step up in their career.
Candidates for this role will ideally have experience in managing paid media activity across a number of platforms including (most importantly) Google Ads for Video, TikTok, Meta and DV360.
The ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator, and analytical, whilst displaying a creative approach to problem solving and desire to work in a dynamic startup environment where your input can help shape our offerings.
- Responsible for building and leading our US Ad Operations team
- Reporting to Director of Ad Operations
- Main point of contact for clients for several large accounts
- Ability to run all types of campaigns across multiple Platforms
- Independently investigate new platforms
- Lead on strategically important tests such as new clients or large campaigns important to existing clients.
- Work cohesively with various internal departments, in particular Sales, Data Science and Account Management to build a campaign strategy, implement and oversee the delivery of ad campaigns
- Understand and follow internal processes, suggest improvements where appropriate
- Provide feedback to the Product Development team on product requirements
- Understanding of the online video advertising ecosystem with particular focus on YouTube, TikTok, CTV
- Experienced in running ads on YouTube through Google Ads, additional platform experience is a plus
- Analytically minded
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with high profile clients and internal teams
- Self-motivated and keen to learn new skills