Summary of the Role
Precise TV, the leading contextual video ad targeting company trusted by some of the world's leading brands, is looking for an outstanding Campaign Strategist with a proven record of sales support and revenue generation with a passion for online video advertising.
We seek an individual who is passionate about our technology and is comfortable positioning creative solutions to new business prospects. You should be confident while staying humble, you work hard, and know how to have fun. You have a strong understanding of how best to leverage video for advertising goals.
This role is available for anyone willing to work remotely across the US or who would like to be based out of our office in Sarasota, Florida.
- Drive Precise TV business growth by creating sales proposals, presentations, media plans and creating compelling stories to justify and retain existing business and help win new business.
- Understand and uncover the needs of our target customers to create compelling solutions/presentations with our sales team.
- Work closely with the sales team to manage new business and growth opportunities.
- Help with RFP and RFI responses. These responses will focus on solutions including YouTube, TikTok and CTV.
- Be the key conduit between our Ad Operations, Product, Sales and Marketing team in the new business sales process.
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with sales team members, the advertising operations team, product, research and marketing departments.
- Hit and exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Create mid-campaign and end of campaign reports, highlighting Precise TV’s effectiveness.
- Work with the sales and ad operations team to create compelling content targeting solutions including the correct product mix for a specific client.
- Respond with urgency to general client requests using your understanding of all internal systems.
- Support the sales Team with any daily tasks needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2 year of proven hands-on experience at a digital media agency or inhouse at an advertising client, an ideal candidate has Google, YouTube/Facebook or TikTok digital video experience.
- Experience with Google Slides, Sheets and Docs.
- Highly organised and detail oriented professional.
- Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital world.
- Google Ads or YouTube certified a plus
- Experience with media sales, media consulting, and uncovering needs of stakeholders/customers/users and developing solutions for multiple audiences.
- Ability to develop and present compelling pitch decks and proposals aligned to customer’s marketing objectives.
- Business experience and knowledge of using digital advertising to drive business objectives.
- Proven top performer of consistently achieving your goals.
- Ability to educate customers about complex ideas, insights or solutions in an elegant, articulate and meaningful way.
- Can do attitude.
- Excellent communication, writing and speaking skills required.
- Understanding of the online video advertising ecosystem with particular focus on YouTube, TikTok, CTV, AVOD or TV.
- Strong “hustle” mentality with desire to work in a dynamic startup environment where your input can help shape our offerings.