Summary of the Role
Precise TV, the leading contextual video ad targeting company trusted by some of the world's leading brands, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to work on our high-growth brand and agency business. This position will drive programs to educate key clients and prospects with Precise TV thought leadership, elevate the voices of our top customers, and build community around the Precise TV brand.
Our business is fast-paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision in an ever-changing environment. One day you may be analyzing data, interpreting insights and writing a research abstract. The next day you may be focused on LinkedIn media buying, writing an event speaking submission for a Precise TV executive, and pulling together a customer case study for sales enablement. You will need to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills. The right mix of organizational and communication skills is key to success. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities are also essential.
- Drive programs and playbooks that can enhance customer relationships
- Support Precise TV thought leadership content for customers
- Create playbooks against top priority customers and identify needs from cross-functional stakeholders such as content, demand, product, events, and communications
- Collaborate on educational and public co-event content and strategy, including partner marketing, advisory boards, webinar content and case studies
- Inform prospecting and account-based marketing strategies
- Support a variety of marketing activities including; email marketing, advertising, data analysis developing thought leadership, presentations, case studies and general operational support
- Be the critical link between product and sales by leading our product marketing material
- Manage external agencies/consultants, including PR, web, and others.
- Being the business owner of our marketing communications stack of Hubspot, LinkedIn ads and Google ads
- Work with sales leadership to identify our target account list.
- Own a pipeline goal for new business and upsell
- Planning and executing our content marketing strategy including blog posts, Linkedin ads and thought leadership material
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to the senior management team
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years B2B experience required. Familiar with B2B marketing, lead generation and sales processes. Hubspot experience preferred.
- Experience using Hubspot, LinkedIn and other platforms enabling lead generation.
- Excellent communication, writing and speaking skills required.
- Strong understanding of content, PR, event strategy, operations, and integrated marketing.
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communications, and overall marketing plans.
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to work well in a fast paced & growing team environment.
- Exceptional writing, communication and speaking skills required.
- Highly organized and efficient — ability to take on and balance a variety of complex projects.
- Familiarity with advertising, streaming, media, or ad tech industries