Summary of the Role
Precise TV, the leading contextual video ad targeting company trusted by some of the world's leading brands, is looking for a Data Scientist who can help develop our machine learning and analytics capabilities across Precise TV to drive data-led decision making and build industry leading data products.
The successful applicant would be joining a passionate data team who care about making a difference and work together to achieve their goals. They will be part of a team that uses industry leading technology to transform the business and make a difference.
3 best things about the job
- Work on projects across leading brands such as Microsoft, Pokemon, Breville and more and play a huge part in their development
- Work with a talented team of data experts, passionate about building scalable data services and pushing towards making a global and outstanding data business
- Join an industry leading company with ambitious plans for growth in all areas of the business in Europe, North America and Australia.
The successful applicant will be part of the data team, providing analytics expertise across the business to build new products and drive key decision making.
- Develop solutions and build prototypes to solve business problems using machine learning and statistical analysis
- Create impact by helping to solve difficult data science problems using a variety of ML techniques with careful investigations into accuracy / performance
- Synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines, both visually and verbally, and clearly communicate with both non-data science audiences (such as creatives) and data scientists
- Work closely with the wider data science team as well as supporting and presenting to multiple stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions with the following prerequisites:
- A degree in Mathematics, Machine Learning, Engineering, Physics or other quantitative fields preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in an industry setting
- Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics, machine learning, optimisation and analytics
- Experienced in Python and SQL
- Experience building and using state of the art models such as deep learning in NLP or computer vision or similar application
- Proven ability in building relationships and collaborate with stakeholders across large organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with deep learning in NLP / computer vision and knowledge of language embeddings
- Experience working on large unstructured data such as text, images or audio with a track record of delivering state of the art data science solutions.